The City of Bristol has much to offer in the way of sports and entertainment, with theatres, cinemas and a wide selection of good restaurants.
Not to be missed are Brunel’s famous Clifton Suspension Bridge and the SS Great Britain, as well as special events such as the Bristol Regattas and the Balloon Fiesta. Visit one of the art galleries, or take a trip to the Bristol Zoo and Gardens, famous for its flora and fauna. Browse Bristol’s attractive shopping centre Cabot Circus and the Harvey Nichols store. From Downlands House, you can stroll to the nearby Downs with over 400 acres of trees and open grassland.
Clifton village is a favourite area for shopping and Bristolians frequent the pretty shops in search of that special gift. You can also admire the splendour of the Georgian and Regency terraces.
Less than 2 miles
- Bristol Zoo Gardens
- Royal West of England Academy of Arts
- Bristol City Museum & Art Gallery
- Blaise Castle House Museum & Estate
- The Downs
- University of Bristol Botanic Garden
Less than 5 miles
- Brunel’s SS Great Britain
- Bristol Rugby Club
- Bristol Aquarium
- Cabot Circus, Bristol’s £500m shopping development
- Raymond Blancs Brasserie Blanc Restaurant
If you would like to make a booking or have any queries, then please call us on 0117 962 1639 or view our Reservations page.